Monday, November 12, 2007

I just had to post a blog whilst I am still relatively sane and in a fairly giddy mood because of the success of the Captain's Log's layout night (pick up a copy if you are in the area at any time).

WEBSITE:
In my quest for some such item of interest, I found this amusing website that only served to increase my happiness in the entirety of this night:
The Church of Google is a satirical site that seeks to prove the irrationality of religions by putting forth a new one: that of Googlism. The page discusses how Google really is a god (a female one at that) and is the only that has 9 scientifically proven pieces of evidence for that conjecture. It is highly amusing. Enjoy...

QUOTE:
Norman Mailer died last Saturday so I will leave you with a famous quote that sums up life in a nutshell, as he was so fond of doing:
"Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less. One is always living a little more or dying a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment