Thursday, November 15, 2007

feeling good

life is going very well.

I had a meeting with Dr. Lee and it seems I am in a pretty good position to get everything i want out of life. Namely to report/copy-edit for a while then go to college and teach for some more time. It makes me happy. I am sending in my applications for summer internships tomorrow (for the Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville, FL and to the Virginian-Pilot in Norfolk, Va.). Both are a step up from the internship at the Daily Press and are really nice papers. Hopefully one of those will pan out and I will get another experience that will send me off on my way to several years in a good job at a good paper and then to grad school. woooo

Dr. Lee was also very proud of the paper this week (as i was). It was like the papers from last year. Good fairly clean copy and a nice layout. Yay!

Now I just need to get through the rest of this semester. I have some plans for being productive over break too. Hopefully they will pan out.

Winter's Here!:
Quote of the Day:
"Don't erase the part of you that's responsible for your will..." ~ "Time and Time Again" Chronic Future

No comments:

Post a Comment