Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wedding Decor: On folds, fans and fun

Less than a month and I'm just now considering decorations. What am I considering? Well I'm falling love with these:


And these:

And these:

And, yes, especially these arbor decorations (cause I'm really not feeling the plain white arbor):


They can't be hard, can they? In fact, I could easily start right now and do a few during every show I watch and I'd be done in a week or two. Now I just have to buy tissue paper and maybe some origami like paper.
Can I just say how much I love the Internet and it's plethora of tutorials?

2 comments:

  1. if this is what you want. make the decision and lets GET STARTED. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there Thursday and Friday before the wedding and will help you fold fans. Can't promise they will be pretty and perfect though...

    ReplyDelete