Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CSA Week 16: Blame Irene

OK, I have bad news. I've been a bad blogger. Not only have I not post in nine days, I haven't even managed to  give myself much to blog about. See, I've gotten increased duties at work that have double my workload so I have less time and inclination to do "work" outside of my job. Then an earthquake hit. And then there was this little hurricane named Irene. And we were without power for three days. So cut me some slack, please?

Thanks! Alright, so my cardinal sin this week might have been the fact that even though I received a CSA delivery (a few days early so we wouldn't have to travel during the storm), I never took picture. And I've already eaten or given away half of the delivery. Lame. Teaches me not to put off taking the dang picture, that's for sure.

Anyway, here's my breakdown anyway:

Price Breakdown

  • 1 cantaloupe: $3.69
  • 1 head of cabbage: $6.27
  • 4 tomatoes: $7.98
  • 1 eggplant: $1.79
  • 6 yellow squash: $10.09
  • 2 cucumbers: $3.58
      • Total: $33.40
    • Total savings: $12.40

No comments:

Post a Comment