Monday, February 1, 2010

A smashing good wedding idea

Last night I was driving home from work and it hit me: Pinatas.
Let me back up. As the fiance and I near our wedding day, we've both been attempting to come up with fun ways to celebrate with our friends and family. On my way home, for no particular reason, I began thinking about pinatas and how much fun it would be to have one (or two) at the wedding. Why not begin our marriage by smashing something apart with a baseball bat? So what do you think, bad call or a smashing good idea?

Bride and Groom Pinatas by LlavesDesigns on Etsy

4 comments:

  1. that would be a blast! and something else unique for people to remember your wedding by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fantastic, I think.

    And kudos for writing past the month of January!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with everyone else...I thinking Its a SMASHING GOOD IDEA!

    Also instead of having people Pinatas I think it would be cool to have pinatas that represent you guys like a turtle for Snuggles and an newspaper for you...or something like that :-P

    ReplyDelete