Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday's Wedding inspiration

When I first explained to the fiance my thoughts on a wedding, I said this (and I am quoting here): "Outside, preferably under a tree." And since I was never a girl who daydreamed about her wedding (I left that to the girly friends I had over the years), that was all I had to say.
Well, it turns out I'm not the only one who had this inkling when it came to her wedding. Turns out another bride went to a winery to find this gorgeous tree and then created a centerpiece with it using gorgeous white fabric, under which the ceremony was performed. I love it!

Photo by Ella Jae Photography, as seen on Style Me Pretty.

1 comment:

  1. destination wedding to a particular tree anyone?

    i think the orchard would allow you to have the ceremony under *many* trees.

    ReplyDelete