Monday, March 28, 2011

Around the house: On the walls

The reason I still feel like a college student might have a lot to do with the fact that our wall art consists of posters stuck to the wall with 3M. I love many of these posters and wouldn't dream of getting rid of them, but I want to frame them at some point, if only to finally feel at least a little bit like an adult.
At the same time, I've fallen in love with new pieces. Like this one:


Which I bought at Target for $6.99.

And this one:


Which I haven't bought yet, but might this week, especially since it's on sale right now for $18.99.

And there's always this:
There's nothing like supporting small companies on Etsy, with this print from the Keep Calm shop.

I love the graphic simplicity of all these prints. Plus, typography is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment