6 spears of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
3 slices baby swiss
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute asparagus with oregano until softened. Remove to a plate.
- Whip eggs with milk. Add to pan. Cover and cook until egg has almost solidified and the bottom is golden. Flip the eggs.
- Place a slice of swiss on egg. Add asparagus back on one side. Place another slice of cheese on top.
- Fold egg over and hold to encourage the cheese to stick.
- Cover omelet with one more slice of cheese. Let melt.