Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grammar Nazi

Those who know me will tell you that I am a grammar nazi. Hearing bad gammar is like nails on a chalkboard for me (Unless of course I am intoxicated; and therefore, I am a infinitely more relaxed person than in normal life. Hey, I even like people when I am in said state.)

So there is a wonderful site for people like me (especially those of us who work in newspapers) to learn how to be even more of an ass as far as picking apart people's speech/writing goes. So, if you want to truly annoy the crap out of people by yelling at them for speaking incorrectly, please, visit this Web site: You Don't Say. It's created by a veteran copy editor and involves a good deal of humor as well, especially if you are the sort of person to snicker at other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment