Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving for our furry friends...

Charlie (a beautiful Staffordshire Terrier at the SPCA)
I generally try to do very little to cause this blog to be considered 'political.' By that, I mean I try not to have an agenda. Every now and then I have a beef about something, but it's never meant to convince someone else to follow my views. I simply have a view about something that I want to share with you.
One view that I have and cannot keep myself from having is that animals, especially our companion creatures, deserve all of the love and care that they unconditionally give to us. Unfortunately we cannot always afford to love our animals. There are also a lot of people who don't care enough to do so.
For those of you who would like to give back and offer a Happy and belly-filling Thanksgiving to our furry friends (or a belly-filling meal to those friends any time of the year), go to the Animal Rescue Site. Right on that site's front page there is a clickable button. For every click, their sponsors give money. The beautiful thing is that there aren't pop-ups or annoying ads that we have to wade through once clicking. So anyway, share a little love with our less fortunate four-legged friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment