Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Finds: 20x200

Today I thought I would share a Web site I found that I enjoy. It's called 20x200. 20X200 is a Web site that aims to create "a place where almost any art lover can be an art collector." Essentially it offers 8x10 versions of unique works of art by relatively unknown artists with intriguing perspectives for only $20. Larger prints cost more, but just having a beautiful work of art, even if it is fairly small, is a lovely feeling. I haven't made a purchase myself yet, but I wouldn't mind owning one of these:

Paintings




This piece makes me think of my lovely former roomie and the colorful prints that she used to cover our walls with. Love ya, babe!


"Curvilinear Time" by Jessica Snow



Photography

There's just something gorgeous and intriguing about the composition of this piece:

I love the swirls and textures in this print:


1 comment:

  1. oh dear. when i saw the second piece i immediately went OH I LOVE IT! WANT!

    then i read the description :-) >3~

    ReplyDelete